EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:49:35 -0500
From: "Thomas Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Emacspeak List" <[log in to unmask]>;
<[log in to unmask]>; "Dave Mehler"
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:16 AM
Subject: PDF feature form.

Hello. As most of you know pdf files are becoming a major standard in
the
sighted world, but Adobe has made no efforts to make there Acrobat
Reader
for Linux accessible.
If anyone wants to join me on getting Adobe to make an accessible
version
please click on or enter this url into your web brouser, and fill out
the
Adobe's feature form, and let them know what we need and why.

http://www.adobe.com/support/feature.html

As this effects most of us I hope everyone joins in, and puts a bug in
their
ear.