EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denis Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:33:59 EST
Jim,

I agree that you *can* edit without vision, and that's why I said it was
possible.  But, I think
there is a difference between working as a serious amateur or
professional, where you are
willing to spend time with a tool and the sound that comes out, and the
idea of a quick "cut
and paste" for editing lecture notes.  If you want to be able to move
comments to organize
them like a note taker does, that will not be a simple or quick process.

I also do sound editing, and although I am sighted, I use my ears a lot
in the process.  I
also do a fair amount of editing, and the kind of thing that was alluded
to might be very
difficult indeed!

Denis Anson