EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 04:23:12 -0600
One of the mobile phone systems you might look into is Nextel. They
have a mobile to mobile walkie talkie feature that allows you to talk
to other Nextel customers accross the country or accross town as part
of their service. I have never tried it but know many who have and
they love it.

Verizon, Cingular and a number of other mobile phone companies allow
calls between their customers as well.

This might work for your guy there.

Dick

--
Dick Banks - Chief Technology Officer

EASI Online Courses Starting February 7 2005:
Beginners Barrier-free Web Design
http://easi.cc/workshops/easiweb.htm
Barrier-free E-Learning
http://easi.cc/workshops/bfel.htm
(Five courses earn the Certificate in Accessible Information Technology