EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 08:35:59 -0700
Hi.  You might also look at
http://juicystudio.com/
Dennis Lembrée has written a Greasemonkey script for Firefox access to
Twitter that I use.  To tell the truth, I have not yet quite figured out how
to use Twitter in the sense of getting any good out of it.  But I am in the
now generation at least.  I recommend sighted help for signing up on
Twitter.  In principle they have an audio Captcha, but it defeated me.

By the way I recommend Firefox.  I started using it recently just to have
this Twitter access, and it is sure a lot more user-friendly than IE for
almost anything.  It took me maybe ten minutes to learn how to use it.

John