EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:04:27 -0400
So many mailing lists, so little time.  We have good lists for this sort of
engagement but if you are going to set up a list like this, you should also
make it clear that those who have knowledge of accessible web design are
envited to participate in the discussion.  As you yourself have said on many
occasions, if we are to achieve a highest degree of efficiency possible, we
need to hear from all sides.  The wai ig mailing list and the easi list and
the blind-l list are examples of well rounded lists that people can joine
and have joined to get good information and to hold good discussions.

Thanks EASI!