EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:20:53 -0700
Thanks for both your caring and for your prayers.  I appreciate and need both.

It will take me a bit of time to assimilate it and get back into a routine.

Norm
At 09:35 AM 7/9/2008, you wrote:
>Dear Norm,
>Please accept my condolences for your loss. I know this is a difficult
>time for Dick's family, and I know it is just as sad and difficult time
>for you. My thoughts and prayers are with both you and his family.
>
>Take care of yourself during this tuff time.
>
>Dr. Terri Hedgpeth

EASI Webinars http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
"What You See Is What You Get" Web Design a 4-part Webinar Series April 8

EASI April Online Month-long, Courses starting April 7:
Accessible Internet Multimedia: Podcasts, Vodcasts and Streaming
Train the Trainer
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI http://easi.cc