EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jesse Wechsler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2012 10:33:25 -0700
Hi,

I am new to Linkedin.  I would like to send this to someone - maybe just one
person, maybe to her 172 people.  How do I send it from you to her (them)?

What happens to a 'share'?  Is there a way to "share" to someone from you to
them?  Where does it go?  What  happens to a "Post"?  I see I can turn it
off.  Where will the "Message" go?  To my connection?

Thanks for all,

Jesse

Brew Some Peace Along With Your Coffee
http://www.youtube.com/user/OneMinuteforPeace