EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:07:56 -0500
Actually if you use the shotcut key CTRL M, that will insert a new slide.

Dick

--
Dick Banks
CTO - EASI: Equal Access to Software and Information

Online Courses Starting OCT 1
Barrier-free Web Design
http://easi.cc/workshops/easiwrb.htm