EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Traci Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 08:41:59 -0500
Apple has a section of their site dedicated to people with special needs,
and you might find something there.  We've used it several times when
looking for solutions for some of the students in our K-12 school.  I just
found the direct link (and I did see something on the first page about a
school in Australia):

        http://www.apple.com/disability/

Traci

Traci Ingram, Technology Director 417-235-0646 (voice)
Monett R-1 Schools                417-235-7884 (fax)
1650 E. Cleveland                 [log in to unmask]
Monett, MO 65708