EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:48:10 +0530
Hi all,

Is there any way to tag graphical slides in Microsoft Powerpoint
2003? I have a presentation to make and some of the slides are
posters. The audience is sited so the posters will help convey the
idea the best. I want to be able to tag the slides so that my screen
reader can read the tag such that I know what image the slide is
showing.

I am using Jaws for Windows as my screen reader and will be using
Powerpoint 2003 in its slide show mode. My laptop will be connected
to a LCD projecter so I cannot display my notes or any thing else
since the audience will see them which will interfere with the slide.

Pranav