EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 14:49:56 -0700
Hi Penny,

You might want to talk to someone at the Hi Tech Center for the Calif
Community College system, or drop in on one of their listservs:

http://www.htctu.fhda.edu/

Duxbury is the leading Braille translation software company, & they have
extensive resource links:

http://www.duxburysystems.com/resources/sources.asp

At UCLA we are using Duxbury (Windows version) with the Everest embosser (
www.sighted.com ) & a couple of embossers from Enabling Technologies (
www.brailler.com ).

Patrick