EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Hecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:41:38 -0400
Rosemary,
Turning Point Technology makes key guards for all sorts of keyboards,
including the AlphaSmart and AAC devices. They'll also manufacture custom
key guards for any item. I saw them at CTG and they make sturdy guards with
smooth edges. Here's the contact info:

Turning Point Therapy & Technology, Inc.
P.O. Box 310751
New Braunfels, TX 78131-0751
www.turningpointtechnology.com
1-877-608-9812

Hope this helps.
Jan Hecht

Janice Hecht
Coordinator, Adaptive Technology Services
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06515
phone   203-392-5797