EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:24:01 -0400
Hello,

What screen reader and version are you using?  I do use their offline book
reader with JAWS with relative success.  There are situations where you
have to click on items with the JAWS cursor but the bulk of the book
material can be read with nothing more than presses of the down arrow.

The last time I tried their online versions, they were basic HTML.  Their
pages had a serious problem with missing alt text and such and I found the
process quite tedious.

Kelly