EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:01:03 +0500
Hi all,

I have been contacted by an individual whose son is blind and has CP. The
individual wanted to know whether it was possible to type effectively with
one hand. His son has limited muscle control in both his hands. From what I
could gather, his right hand is more developed than his left hand.

Well, what solutions should I suggest? I know that there are keyboards that
have special lay outs configured optimally for single handed use. Can't
remember where I have read about them. I do not know where to point him too.

You can contact him directly at

Pranav