EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Rebman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:34:47 -0600
If anybody can help me find this product I would really appreciate it.

I once saw at least one such device that could identify colors for blind
people.  I also remember hearing that it wasn't very accurate, but that
does not really matter at this point -- what I am trying to do is locate
the device and any companies that sell it (or them).  I have searched all
of the major blindness product catalogs and have come up empty, but some of
them didn't have search capabilities, and I may not have tried them all.

Thanks for any help,

Jim

James A. Rebman

Cognitive Levers Project
Center for Life-Long Learning and Design
Department of Computer Science
University of Colorado, Boulder

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent.  It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the
opposite direction."

 - E. F. Schumacher