EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:03:33 -0800
I am writing a paper for the journal of Information Technology and
Disabilities about the history of EASI and I need your help. Please send
me any interesting anecdotes or quotations that I might include in the
article. Maybe about...
- How you became associated with EASI and how it has benefited you or your
institution.
- How you have seen the organization grow and how its focus has changed
over the years.
- What you consider EASI's most important roles now and in the future.

Please send your comments to me by Thursday, March 25.

Thanks.

Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, DO-IT & UW Access Technology Lab; Co-Director, AccessIT
Computing & Communications
University of Washington, Box 355670
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622          FAX 206-221-4171
http://staff.washington.edu/sherylb

 See EASI Special October Bonus offer at http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI November courses are:
Barrier-free E-learning, Accessible Internet Multimedia and Business Benefits of Accessible IT Design:
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi

>>> Error in line 8 of EASI.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<