EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:32:22 -0000
FireFox not currently screenreader accessible. IE is only browser
utilising MSAA which screenreaders require to hook in.  Can't comment on
other access (or otherwise) of FF.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ