EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vikki Stefans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:59:48 -0600
I agree, and do not feel that anyone who uses spoofed addressing and
aliases has any right to participate in a professional and serious user
list on any topic.  It is unfortunate that the ISP involved is not
responding to misuse like this.  Membership in an online community can be
limited to people who post under their real identity making real
cntributions in accordance with its purpose.  There are other forums out
there uncensored/unmoderated free speech on any topic desired.

Vikki Stefans, M.D., pediatric physiatrist (rehab doc for kids) at UAMS
and Arkansas Children's Hospital.  Working Mom of Sarah T. and Michael C.,
and wife of Henry Stefans, travel agent extraordinaire.  Every mom is a
working mom!- OK, dads too. Other address: [log in to unmask]