EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:57:13 -0500
Feel free to forward this message. My apologies for cross-postings.
An article highlighting my views on employment accommodation appeared
today in "Accessible News," a publication of the ADIO (Assistive Devices
Industry Office):

In English: Accommodation Can Increase Productivity
http://www.at-links.gc.ca/as/as090e.asp#b2

In French: Les mesures d'adaptation peuvent augmenter la productivité
http://www.at-links.gc.ca/as/as090f.asp#b2

ADIO is part of Industry Canada. ADIO provides a window into the Federal
Government for the Assistive Technology (AT) and Rehabilitation Engineering
Research Sectors. It also works to ensure that the Industry Portfolio
programmes and services are accessible to Canadians with disabilities.

Alan

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com