EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:25:26 -0500
there is a large list.  it might be likened to cars or bikes or clothes
and then it might also be likened to some say good versus not so good.
Many people are using jaws for windows because there was no choice in
the matter for them.  Many are using it because now even though is a
choice, they've invested a lot of time effort and in some cases money to
learn it.  Many are using it because it is so widely known.  Many use it
because it is the only thing they've ever heard of.

I use it because over all, I have found that it is the one that does the
most on most platforms that I need to work on.