EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:36:43 -0700
I went to the Web site listed in this newsletter and found it difficult
using JAWS.  It also fails Cynthia Says.  I am not familiar with this
group.  Anyone have info to fill me in??????
Norm

>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:19:08 -0400
>From: WCD Expo Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: World Congress & Expo on Disabilities - Register Now
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>To view this newsletter in your web browser, go to
><http://www.wcdexpo.com/email/newsletter6.htm>http://www.wcdexpo.com/email/newsletter6.htm
>

>The Premier Disability Event of 2004!
>Don't miss this opportunity to join us for an unforgettable
>event packed with exhibitors, special events & keynotes
>and over 50 educational sessions.
>
>Register now for your FREE PASS which allows access to the Expo Floor,
>Keynotes and all Special Events & Activities. Or take advantage of our
>earlybird discount which ends Sept 15th for conference packages. Visit
><http://www.wcdexpo.com/e6>www.wcdexpo.com.
>
>Take a look at just some of the features of this year's event...
>
>VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING IS FREE - Exhibits, Keynotes and Special Events &
>Activities are all accessible with this year's FREE PASS.
>
>THREE DAY PACKED EXPO FLOOR
>Here is your chance to see thousands of new products and services that can
>help make a difference in your lives. Check out our huge list of
>exhibitors and sponsors - there's something for everybody.
>
>SPECIAL EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
>
>BLOCKBUSTER KEYNOTES -
><http://www.wcdexpo.com/e5>
>Tim Shriver
>CEO & Chairman Special Olympics
>
>Date: Thursday, October 7th
>Time: 10:00 - 11:00am
>
>Change Attitudes, Change the World -- New Challenges
>
>----------
>Jim & Jill Kelly
>The Hunter's Hope Foundation
>
>Date: Friday, October 8th
>Time: 10:00 - 11:00am
>
>Advancing Efforts for Newborn Screening Because There is
>Effective Treatment
>
>SPECIAL GUEST
>Marc Buoniconti
>
> From Tragedy to Triumph
>

>----------
>
>General James Hill
>Four Star General - Commander, U.S. Southern Command
>
>Date: Saturday, October 9th
>Time: 9:00 - 10:00am
>
>Transition Challenges for the Military Child with Special Needs
>
>EXTENSIVE ACCREDITED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
>Rates have been frozen at 2003 levels! Attendees get to choose from 5
>informative tracks:
>
>Register Now For Your CONFERENCE PASS at Earlybird Rates -
><http://www.wcdexpo.com/e6>www.wcdexpo.com or Register Now For Your FREE
>PASS which allows access to the Expo Floor, Keynotes and all Special
>Events & Activities.
>
>WCD Expo is produced by WCD Expo, Inc.
>210 Rt. 4 East, Suite 307, Paramus, NJ
>07652<http://www.wcdexpo.com/eunsubscribe.cfm>

EASI Online Courses for October
Train the Trainer:
  http://easi.cc/workshops/train.htm
Designing Accessible Course Content Using Familiar Software:
http://easi.cc/workshops/dacc.htm
*** A package of 5 courses earns the Certificate in Accessible IT

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
22196 Caminito Tasquillo
Laguna Hills CA 92653
Home: (949)  855-4852
Cell: (949) 922-5992