EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:17:03 -0700
I never open mail from people I don't know....and I absolutely would not
open an attachment from a stranger with the subject line of "hi, darling."
It is just one of my email rules.  I also never open any executable
attachments no matter who they appear to be from.  It upsets only a few
people, but I stay away from harmful programs that way.