EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:38:54 -0400
The June, 1st virus is a hoax.  However, there is a very nasty virus going
around that will look like it is from someone you know.  The virus goes
through the outlook files and picks email addresses with emails and will
look like a reply from a friend.  It will ruin your harddrive.  Please
becareful.

Beth Thiers, OTR/L

email address: [log in to unmask]