EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen McCall, Karlen Communications" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:10:56 -0500
Another great question and I'll build that into next week's lesson.

In IE go to Tools, Internet Options and on the Press Alt + E for the
Accessibility button. This will open the Accessibility dialog and the last
check box is to use your own style sheet. Once you check this check box,
you'll be able to browse for your style sheet and then it will be used on
any web page that lets you do so.

Will check the process for Firefox for next week.

Cheers, Karen