EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:57:44 +0530
Alan,

1. Ensure that all punctuation marks in text have a space after them.
Things could be different when writing equations.

2. Avoid blank lines in spacing.

3. Do not use very small (below 8 point) or very large (above 24 point) fonts.

4. Do not use tabs as column separators. Make regular tables using the
table feature.

5. Avoid nested tables. They reduce navigation speed at least on my computer.

Pranav