EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 07:53:09 -0800
EASI Webinar: Improvements in Office Accessibility

Microsoft has integrated new accessibility features into Office
365/Office 2016 helping even authors not aware of the need to create
accessible documents in designing content that make their work more
useful to readers with disabilities. When authors have to be aware of
the need for accessibility and when they have to know how to include it
in their work, it is easy to forget about accessibility or to conclude
that it is not worth the bother. Not that a writer is forced to make the
content accessible, but the authoring tool will remind them and help them.
We all should learn about these features so that we can encourage our
colleagues to take advantage of them.
Karen McCall is presenting an introduction to these new improvements in
Office tools. The webinar is free and scheduled for Tuesday January
2018. Read more and register from http://easi.cc/clinic.htm and look
under January 2018 Webinars.

-----

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Equal Access to Software & Information: (distribution list) (EASI) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask]  No subject or message is necessary in the email.

For any questions or problems, contact the list administrator at [log in to unmask]