EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trevor Wilks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:20:26 +1000
Hi there Ross,

Thanks for the reply re Citrix. Sorry it took me so long to say thanks.

It looks like this will be an "interesting" process to go through. We have been really pleased with the way the Novell Application Launcher has handled running Zoomtext and I was getting ready to have some other software instaklled this way. But as usual the only thing that is constant is "change".

Thanks again

Trevor

Trevor Wilks - Manager
Adaptive Technology Centre
Student Support Services
Student, Alumni and Community Services
University Services
Auchmuty Library
University of Newcastle
University Drive Callaghan
NSW 2308 Australia
Ph-02 49218684
Fax-02 49217410
Email- [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/05/02 01:29am >>>
Seems the answer is to not convert over to Citrix given the inaccessibility
of the images.  Doesn't the ADA prevent the usage of this junk in education
and other areas?  Someone should take the inventors of this Citrix to
court.  What a backward step for our society, economy, and humanity.
Didn't these inventors ever read the paper, listen to radio or watch
television?  Where were they when we explained the frustration of Windows.
Now, they are bringing on something worse.  I am just so frustrated.

---
Ross Eadie
Voice:  (204) 339-5287