EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:40:45 -0800
EASI is hosting its annual Mexican buffet at the CSUN conference at the LAX
Marriot on Thursday, March 21 in the Scotsdale room from 7 pm till 9 pm.

We look forward to meeting new friends and renewing old friendships.
Please come.  I know I'll be hoarse by the end and exhausted, but please
come join us.

EASI is also hosting a track of presentations all day Thursday.  Check them
out too.

PS Our friend and buddy Dick Banks will be missing this year for the first
time in years.  He sends his great regrets.

Norman Coombs
CEO EASI