EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 21:40:39 -0500
From: "Gary Peterson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Kelly Pierce" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:28 PM

Do you know if there any ATMS planed for California in the future?

Gary,

Great question and I am happy to have an answer that offers much access.
the Bank of America and Wells Fargo have both agreed to install talking
atm's at all of their ATM locations in California.  All locations of
both banks should be accessible within two years.  You can find current
talking atm locations for each bank on its web site.  In addition,
Citibank has agreed to make all of  the locations In the United States
with its touch screen only  atm's (which is essentially nearly all
locations)  available with a talking atm by September 2002.  California
has Citibank ATM locations and bank branches.  we hope to announce other
banks supporting talking ATM's.

Kelly