EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gil Cleeton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:16:01 -0000
[log in to unmask] is in my address book.
I have created a Bulk Mail folder in hotmail, to which it is intended that
junk mail is directed (i.e. people not in my address book).
Unfortunately easi messages are all going into the Bulk junk Mail folder
instead of Inbox, because they are recognised by the primary header as
coming from individuals who have sent messages to EASI but who cannot all be
recorded in my address book.
Any way to direct EASI messages to my Hotmail Inbox please, while still
preserving my Bulk Mail folder?
I don't have this problem with e.g. the spk2wrt Speak to Write discussion
list, because the primary header is the discussion list address not the
message author's address.
Gil