EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Nakasone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:29:59 -1000
I was reading about WebCT accessibility since our staff has been promoting
it.  From what I gather, the chat feature which uses Java heavily is not
accessible and the WebCT people are aware of that.  Maybe in later
versions, it will be improved.

Jon Nakasone
Digital Media Center
ITS, University of Hawaii