EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:26:44 -0600
I once investigated the BAT one-hand keyboard for a client.  I experimented
with it briefly and determined it to be very functional.  If I needed to
type with one hand, I would chose this method over a QWERTY keyboard.

Here is some information from the manufacturer's web site:

www.infogrip.com

BAT Personal Keyboard
We've single handedly improved the way you'll use your computer with the
BAT(tm) Personal Keyboard. A one handed, compact input device that
replicates all
the functions of a full size keyboard, but with greater efficiency and
convenience.
Surf the net with blazing speed and no repetitive typing; use the BAT
alongside a graphics tablet and get twice as much done; or simply have fun
with the
hottest new concept in keyboard technology.
The BAT is easy to learn and use. Letters, numbers, commands and macros are
simple key combinations, "chords," that you can master in no time. Best of
all
the BAT's unique ergonomic design reduces hand strain and fatigue for
greater comfort and productivity.
The BAT is the ultimate typing solution for persons with physical or visual
impairments and is proven to increase productivity when used with graphic or
desktop publishing software.

images/btn_info
Tell a Friend!
Tell a friend
about this item!

To order this item: Enter the quantities you wish to order, then select "Add
to Order".

 PC Compatible
 Macintosh Compatible

Table with 4 columns and 12 rows