EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Senge, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:56:39 -0700
Hi Terri,

I was wondering if you would be willing to test out an accessible PDF
form we have created for me.  I need to have a few outside minds test
this with screen readers and Braille.  I've worked with the form too
long to be able to provide a cold user experience.  let me know if you
would be able to take a few minutes to test it out.

Thanks...

Jeff

Jeffrey C. Senge
Coordinator, Information & Computer Access Program
California State University, Fullerton
714-278-7253