EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harvey Bingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:01:23 -0500
At 2001-03-10 10:17, Arnold Schneider wrote:
>Hello
>
>I will attend CSUN in LA from March 19 to 24. I'll have my notebook with me
>and need a provider to access Internet and my E-Mail account. Who can tell
>me what's to do?

There is a "playroom" in which perhaps ten machines (half PCs, half MACs)
are available, hooked to the internet. Many people use these, so sessions
are usually brief.

Some assistive technology is available on these machines.

Mike Paciello gets the thanks for again organizing the playroom.

>Thanks and regards
>
>Arnold Schneider

Come Play!

Regards/Harvey Bingham