EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Leja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:50:01 -0500
This question may have already been dealt with and so I apologize if
I missed it, but has anyone had difficulty with WebCT and
accessibility specifically related to screen reading programs?  Most
of the faculty at my institution that are using WebCT are not making
their online courses accessible. My IT folks say that WebCT is not
too speech friendly.  Can anyone provide me with any suggestions on
how to either make WebCT more easily accessible or suggest other
products?

James A. Leja, Rh.D.
Associate Dean of Graduate and International Studies
College of Health and Human Services
Acting Director, School of Community Health Services
Acting Director,  Ph.D. Program in Interdisciplinary Health
Studies
Western Michigan University
1903 West Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008

Ph.  616-387-2645
Fax  616-387-2683
Email:  [log in to unmask]
It is a great achievement to avoid obstacles of our own making.
--Author unknown