EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:11:02 -0700
You can check out the content of the videos at
http://www.washington.edu/doit/Video/
Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Dir DO-IT, AccessSTEM, UW Accessible Technology Svs; Co-Dir, AccessIT
Computing & Communications
University of Washington, Box 355670
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622          FAX 206-221-4171