EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"A.Higginbotham" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:53:35 -0000
note however that 5.0812 has some conflict issues with other AT products
especially Hal, SuperNova et al, if you have these products you are advised
to hold back from updating to the latest free patch.  that was the situation
as I understood it last week anyway.
re general stability, jfw 5 is about as stable as any other version. I have
had occasional cases of jfw program errors when loading particular Web
content but haven't as yet been able to determine exactly what causes this
other than it isn't Flash.

Adrian Higginbotham
Help2Access
Open Distance Learning Unit (ODL)
The University of Salford.
Telephone: 0161-2952555
Email [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.help2access.org.uk/
Technology House, Lissadel Street, Salford M6 6AP.