EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:14:05 +0530

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:26:08 -0500
From: "Reagan D. Lynch" <[log in to unmask]>
SubjectHere it is again for you to copy and forward to your harts content.

Hello,

Over the last two weeks I have fielded many questions on accessible
textbooks, and how to obtain them from the publishers.

So I have set-up a website where I will take questions for the next two
weeks on anything related to getting accessible textbooks from the publishers.

Then once I go through all the questions I will host a teleseminar and
answer each question in detail and take any new questions.

Plus, I hope to have a very special guest at the teleseminar.

To submit your question go to:
http://www.askreaganlynch.com/

Best,

Reagan D. Lynch

subscribe in the subject line.

You can manage your subscription at
http://www.blindstudents.org/lists/listinfo/nabs

You can reach the list administrator at mailto:[log in to unmask]

September online courses on accessible information technology:
Barrier-free Information Technology http://easi.cc/workshops/adaptit.htm
Advanced Barrier-free Web Design http://easi.cc/workshops/advwbsyl.htm
LD and Information Technology http://easi.cc/workshops/ld.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
CCourses and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
To sign off this list
send e-mail to [log in to unmask] saying
signoff easi