CLOAKS-AND-DAGGERS Archives

March 2003

CLOAKS-AND-DAGGERS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cloaks-and-Daggers Open Discussion of Intelligence (Academic)
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:13:27 -0500
Along with my list duties I have also inherited numerous direct requests
for information about academic programs specializing in intelligence
related fields. I personally do not know of a consolidated listing and
have recommended only programs of which I have personal knowledge. Does
anyone know of such a comprehensive resource?

Your humble list servant,

Ann Rosenthal, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Communication

Columbus State University

Columbus, GA 31907

http://comm.colstate.edu/rosenthal

http://www.americancomm.org

I know that every good and excellent thing in the world stands moment by
moment on the razor-edge of danger and must be fought for..."
-Thornton Wilder <http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=720>