CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Veeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussions on the writings and lectures of Noam Chomsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 19:49:55 -0400
This also requires that we respect an individuals ability to "process" or
"compute" and not exploit such abilities. The situation is similiar to
the exploitation of the "labourer". In fact whenever ever a person
is completing a task (solving a problem and/or producing) physical exertion
and "processing" always happen simultaneously.

Harry