CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sueko Sakai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:23:18 -1000
in the bible jesus tells us if we say to this mountain, "Be thou removed,
and be thou cast into the sea," and believe that it will come to pass, it
will.  i didn't quite understand "sea" but after connecting it to "worship
God in water and sprit," with water meaning truth, i concluded that that
"mountain" will eventually drown in our struggle to find the truth we are
seeking.

saka'i

thank you for this post...

saka'i