CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:24:49 -0400
>...failing to express outrage doesn't make you a racist.  But you aren't
outraged.  You are uncomfortable.
>If you were outraged, you wouldn't tolerate the conditions in American
ghettos.

Can't speak for Dan but I'm surly outraged.  The damn-fucking-richest
country in the world and yet they say they can't afford to spend money on
the ghetto?

BTW I would hope Martin can provide proof of Dan's "tolerance".

Milutin

--
While arms warehouses fill as quick as tha cells
Rally round tha family, pockets full of shells