CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
buzzanco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:07:30 -0600
Thanks, I appreciate it and will look up his stuff.  One way to attack
leftists is to say their use of sources is unreliable.  Ironically, I have
been attacked--basically accused of unethical scholarship--by reactionaries
over my use of that Kennan quote.  They let nothing stand in the way of
their own ideology.  Hope you enjoy the essay.