CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:33:51 +0300
Alister,

Yeah,but do you try to look a little bit deeper than the "official news"?And
the accusations of which class you belong is a private decision,not yours.Or
are you a british lowerclass?
Otherwise i would say,let RATA write,if he is a person,he might have some
news,otherwise it will shut up.And,it sounds a little odd,that the reports
always seem to use the same spelling mistakes.But it might be just me.
What other choices are there,other than US or Milosevic?
I can't see any and under this circumstances i think M. is the easier
target.

Tambor