CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Brayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 02:11:22 EDT
On Mon, 19 May 1997 15:24:09 -0700 Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
<snip>
>>From his earlier remarks I very much doubt that's what he meant
>myself

See my immediately prior post in response to Mr. King.

>--though your interpretation casts a sharp light on the knotty
>issues masked by Mr. Brayton's oversimple libertarian ideas.

I am pleased to be challenged into deeper waters.  But as a mathematician
does not abandon 2 plus 2 equals 4, I cannot abandon the basic principles
I perceive as immutable.  I will politely persist in an occasional
excursion out of the lurk level into the real world and learn from your

I thank you in advance.

Don