CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"F. Leon Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:45:49 -0400
Dan:

I simply received too many e-mails (eight) about censorship and deleting
people for no apparent reason.  Those NOT familiar with the list
management side of things needed to see an error report.

It is not my intentions to send "daily error monitoring reports" to the list.

For the record, I find the idea of censorship revolting.

People do need to research their "theories" before making false and
uninformed statements.

Now, back to discussing our various topics.

F. Leon

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Dan Koenig wrote:

> Hi F. Leon:   PUHLEEEEZ,don't send us this crap.  Anybody who has ever operated
> a listserv is only too familiar with the dailymonitoring reports and those who
> have not operated a listserv should also have a rudimentary understanding of
> matters rather than jumping to erroneous conclusions. Thanks. Dan
>
> "F. Leon Wilson" wrote:
>
> > For your reading pleasure . . .

                [       [       TEXT CUT        ]       ]