CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wat Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 10:00:29 -0700
As additional background to the excerpt from "Class War . . .", I offer
http://home1.gte.net/populist/essays/nader.htm
as a U.S. overview.
The logic in the excerpt itself bothers me. Here's Chomsky hitting all
the right notes but what is missing. There it is . . . "the
countervailing forces" that he briefly mentions.