CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Discussions on the writings and lectures of Noam Chomsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 18:14:47 -0400
Matthew -

I understood. I was thanking you for making the analogy. It was my intent
to have other readers answer the question I asked, hoping the obvious reply
would emphasize your statement  If my remarks were a little fuzzy it must
have been the result of exhaustion...I've been burning it at both ends
lately. Sorry for the confusion.