CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ratibor Trivunac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 00:01:17 +0200
>Strange that we only hear from NATO/US oriented people in Yugoslavia.
>Is the CIA nearby?

    My dear friend I'm (as non of us anarchist are) not US/NATO oriented,
I'm fully against both US (as you probably know we anarchist fight against
states) and against NATO (also as you probably know we anarchists are
against war and militarism, and we think that NATO is main supporter of that
policy in the world.). As I explained in my earlier post we don't support
our nationalistic and neo-liberal opposition, we are supporting General
Strike against Milosevic. I'm sick and tired of listening to stupid comments
by half-crazy Stalinists and castroist  who think that Milosevic is last
stop to the US Imperialism, he is not! He is pathetic little dictator which
is making our life miserable here, as US is making to the whole world. It is
very easy for you to shit from your country, in Yugoslavia people are living
with 60 German marks a month (which is normal pay here), we don't have
possibility to make public protests, we don't have possibility of publishing
any anarchist propaganda or material, we don't have possibility of making
anarcho-syndicates, every two years we have some war, I 'm afraid for my
life because whenever somebody speaks against Milosevic he has to be afraid
for his life. I have to run away when I see policeman on the street because
I don't have ID (which I don't want to take out, because than I'll have to
go to army) So please let us live. We know that this is not revolution.

Anarcho-syndicalist greet

Rata