CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alister air <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:34:09 +1000
At 11:58 PM 9/05/2000 -0400, Issodhos @aol.com wrote:
>   The coast guard reported today sighting a boatload of people in the Florida
>straits paddling TOWARD Cuba!  Experts say it may be a first but thirst
>related delirium is suspected!

Why the focus on people leaving Cuba for the US, but no mention at all
about people leaving countries around Cuba, such as Haiti, the Dominican
Republic, and Grenada?  Or how about Mexico?

Alister

"If anarchists are capable of authoritarian attitudes ... I should
no more hail one as a comrade, sight unseen, than I would a state
trooper or used-car dealer.  The label is not a warranty."
         -- My Anarchism Problem by Bob Black --